Sunday, July 24, 2011

Whats New Pussycat? -- Sunday Snow...

Whats New Pussycat?



What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah
What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah


Pussycat, Pussycat
I've got flowers
And lots of hours
To spend with you.
So go and powder your cute little pussycat nose!


Pussycat, Pussycat
I love you
Yes, I do!
You and your pussycat nose!

What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah
What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah


Pussycat, Pussycat
You're so thrilling
And I'm so willing
To care for you.
So go and make up your cute little pussycat face!


Pussycat, Pussycat
I love you
Yes, I do!
You and your pussycat face!


What's new pussycat?
Woah, Woah
What's new pussycat?
Woah, Woah


Pussycat, Pussycat
You're delicious
And if my wishes
Can all come true
I'll soon be kissing your
sweet little pussycat lips!

Pussycat, Pussycat
I love you
Yes, I do!
You and your pussycat lips!
You and your pussycat eyes!
You and your pussycat nose!

(Tom Jones)

 

Snow!
Slush! Slippy slidey sidewalk...
Our Street!

The new Garden, complete with White Stuff!




It is snowing ~
Oh Yes it Is! Its as cold as a frogs foot, and as wet as the pond the frog lives in.
I like thick chunky snow. The kind that comes along quietly, sits on the ground and banks nicely, then goes away. Not this namby pamby cant-decide kind of snow that is weasely wet and thin on the ground... I shouldnt complain...
There seems to be snow all over the South as I look online at the weather report. Motueka to the North, Dunedin to the South, and all over Christchurch... Even Mr EB in Oxford has it apparently...The ski fields will love it :-)
Of course for the second week of the School Hols, it makes us inside like a bunch of sardines, but that is ok.
We had a great first week. Maybe the snow will decide to move on out after a couple of days...
Then we can get back to the Real Stuff... Outside.

Ive joined a Seed Swap. Im really pleased, Im learning a lot, and I have really found something I enjoy. I spent the afternoon making tiny paper envelopes to put seeds in. Ive just found glue sticking my hoodie to my arm, how creative is that?!
 Also, on OOOOBY, I found other people I can chat with about my favourite subjects - seeds, veggies, gardens, sigh. Happiness is so easily found for some...

I am waiting very patiently for my parcel of seeds to arrive from Kings seeds this week. I have the seed raising mix all ready to go, and Im going to crow now about the success of my indoor capsicums... so just hide your eyes if youre over it :-)
I raised them from seed, first time ever. They went green, grew nicely on my windowsill in my bedroom ... and now have gone a shiny red. Thanks to moving them into the room with the new heatpump...Yay!
I will have to watch them, as Miss 4 LOVES eating capsicums, and they are well within her reach.

Got to love this weather, its time for soup.. veggie is nice, but I love PUMPKIN Soup... That is tomorrows job. It lasts us just a day or two, but its hearty and filling and it keeps us warm... Yum!

Well, not a lot to report just now,
Hanging in there til we see the sun...
Dreaming of Posties with fat Seed Parcels, including our Swapsies.

 
This weekends Movie... Quite fitting title :)

Love to All,
Especially those in The North.
Come Home Soon :-)

Take care,
E BUTTERFLYXXXXXXXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment