Sunday, October 25, 2009

What is more beautiful than Nature?

Well Ive said it before... The world would be a very sad place without the beauty of Nature.
This is why I teach my children the importance of the trees, shrubs, plants, seeds, soil and insects, birds and animals and the need to respect them.
There is so much beauty to be seen in Nature, but we are often too busy to see it.
That is why I keep my camera nearby. I love colour and texture, and in Nature, theres always something to be interpreted and admired...

My latest photos...



Camellias are so pretty, but bruise so easily and the flowers only last on the bush a very short time.
I can just imagine a tiny devic fee coming out of the middle of this one, its deep inner looks like it has been lit by devic energy...


The textures here in the trees are gorgeous!
Woodham Park has Woodland Beauties like these...
 
Who is Hebe, What will it be, a handsome He-be or a beautiful She-be?

Gracious Elm Tree - long tortured tendrils


 Winter Roses, delicate and ethereal...
Textured Bark...



 

 
A Beautiful Camellia snuggling on a branch smothered with waxy green leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment