Sunday, February 20, 2011

This is why I do it all...Right here.

Here they are....

We played, I took photos, they giggled and ran, rough-housed, played with the Cat-people, and generally lazed in the sun.
Wrestlemania at the Lazy A

Swinging Away
Friendly Cat-titude!


Mr almost-15

SMILE!


They are my reasons for everything I do... I love them.

Forgive me my sentimental post, its late at night...
theyre all asleep - the cats, the kids, and boy is it quiet!...
Tucked up small, or stretched across the length of a bed...
they have each found a nook or cranny to cuddle into.
Zander!

The Twirly Dress... Pwetty!

Look Mum! Im Earthquake Girl...

Does my camo work in this bush Mum?

Drama!
And thats it for tonight...
Thank God for the Littles!
For all you put in, you get so much more back...

Love and Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment